Sound Devices A20-RX Dual Channel Wireless Receiver (470 – 1525 MHz )
Compatible with any A10-TX and A20-Mini.
Experience ultimate flexibility as you find open spectrum away from the crowded UHF TV band. The A20-RX two channel true diversity receiver features industry-exclusive SpectraBand technology, which delivers a tuning range of 470 – 1525 MHz in a single unit. Superior low-loss, brick-wall SAW filters deliver excellent performance in noisy RF environments, while the AutoAssign feature makes frequency selection and setting quick and easy.
- SpectraBand Technology: compatible with the A20-Mini from 470 MHz – 1525 MHz and all tuning ranges of the A10-TX.
- Advanced Digital True Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, with four RF receivers in total.
- SuperSlot compatible with the SL-2 and 8-Series mixer-recorders.
- State-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any digital system on the market.¹
- GainForward Architecture compatible with the A20-Mini. Set the Mini’s gain levels via trim control (with an 8-Series) or at the A20-RX (for other mixers).
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth; 100% digital RF modulation and transmission.
- Excellent immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
- Maximum connectivity: SuperSlot, XLR, and TA3 (coming soon) backplates, A-RXMON headphone amp, and A-15PIN two-channel AES Sony camera slot adapter.
- Analog line-level or AES digital audio output.
With SpectraBand technology, you won’t need to purchase another receiver dedicated to a specific country or frequency band. SpectraBand gives you access to nearly twice the frequencies available with other systems worldwide – almost 2600 available channels.
The A20-RX’s AutoAssign scans a tuning band and selects available frequencies for you – perfect for any fast-paced shoot. Meanwhile, brick-wall SAW filters eliminate out-of-band interference so you can get the best RF performance possible. Enjoy immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
Already own an A10-RX? You can upgrade the hardware of your receiver to the A20-RX for $995 USD or for $750 if you purchased your A10-RX within the last 12 months or an A20-Mini since June 1st. The upgrade program lasts until the end of 2022. Start your upgrade at service.sounddevices.com.