No Sales Tax on Orders Shipped Outside of Florida
The Zoom F-Control is an essential piece of gear for everyone who uses an F8 or F4 Multitrack Field Recorder. With F-Control, you can have total command of your recording experience.
F-Control is a mixing control surface that gives filmmakers more control and flexibility when recording in the field. It works alongside the Zoom F8 and F4 to create a complete and professional on-location audio rig.
F-Control makes recording and mixing easy with nine 60 mm faders (eight + Master) and hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming. Monitoring channel and output levels is simple with 12-segment LED meters, three user-programmable buttons, and a dedicated time code button.
Connect your F8 or F4 to F-Control via one of two USB ports. The Keyboard USB port lets you connect an external keyboard so you can quickly enter metadata when you’re out in the field.
A 1/4” stereo cable connects the F8 or F4 headphone out to F-Control's headphone in, so you can monitor audio via F-Control’s headphone jack.
Includes: (1) 1.5m stereo 1/4" cable, (1) 1.5m USB cable & (4) AA Batteries
- 9 faders (eight + Master), each 60mm
- 1/4" Headphone jack
- USB port for external keyboard connection
- Hands-on input/output control for trim, pan,
and track arming
- 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel
and output levels
- Dedicated time code buttons
- Track Scene edit buttons: Shortcut commands
to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name,
- Notes, and False Take screens
- Power options: 4 x AA batteries, 4-pin HIROSE
connector with external battery pack, and USB
bus power via the F4 (not available with the F8)
- Durable metal chassis
- Compatible with Zoom F8 and F4 MultiTrack