The sound at the top with wireless camera receiver MCR42S (S3 Version) and two MTP40S wireless transmitters.
(1) MCR42S-US-BN 2-channel portable receiver
(2) MTP40S-USX-B5-BL-LM transmitters
(1) BPA42HPN stand-alone bottom plate
(1) DIGICOM42 software option (for emulation, installed)
Antennas, batteries and a carry case
MCR42S is a camera receiver designed for best-in-class performances. Four receivers are internally coupled by two in a real TRUE DIVERSITY CONFIGURATION. Its front end has a chain of microcontroller-driven movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to 240 MHz with great selectivity.
A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analog and digital technologies in a hybrid approach for smooth operations, high coverage and with our patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated.
The new S3 version has new functions:
- It increases the max analog audio level to +18dBu for LINE and COM outputs (on the previous version the max level was +12dBu)
- Integration with Panasonic camera: remote ON/OFF and warning Led using the slot in SLK42-IKSS2
- It allows the selection by the software of the type of outputs on the Top Feed and Base.
The wideband bodypack transmitter MTP40S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, dedicated buttons, and a joggle selector. MTP40S benefits from the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
The BPA42HPN is a “Stand-alone” rear-panel for the MCR42S receiver
– 2 mini XLR-3pin male output (2 main analogue audio channel or 2 digital AES on 1st mini XLR)
– 1 locking mini jack Stereo Plug 3.5mm(TRS)
– 1 Hirose connector for external power