The Wisycom MPR52-ENG is a compact two-channel receiver designed for professional ENG applications.
The new MPR52 has two built-in diversity receivers with both analogue and digital outputs. With 690 MHz bandwidth in the 470/1160 MHz range, the MPR52 features next generation multiband front-end filtering.
The software selectable wideband and narrowband DSP-FM operation gives users options based on their project needs.
Country specific Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters are also available (USA: 935-960 MHz and Japan: 1240-1260 MHz).
The receiver also offers convenient function buttons, including a dedicated frequency scan option.
Battery management is flexible as it features standard battery packs that can be charged with the dedicated charger or through the micro-usb-B connector.
- Two channels diversity receiver
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
– High Q moving filter in 470-960 MHz
– High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME)
– Country specific saw filters: USA 940-960 MHz & Japan 1240-1260 MHz
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
– Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
– Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multicompanding operations
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack:
– rechargeable lithium pack
– 2 x AA batteries
- Operation and charger (lithium) thru USB connector
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW):
– This transform MPR52 in a quick and low noise portable spectrum scanner!
MPR52-ENG, B1 band option: 470-800 MHz, 940-960 MHz (for USA), 960-1160 MHz (DME)
The Wisycom MTP40S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. MTP40S benefit also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
Frequency Range: Blk 5, 470-654 MHz
– New white OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
– Integrated HW limiter
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range (others on request)
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
ENR (noise optimized)
ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
> 7h @ 100mW output power
> 10h @ 50mW output power
> 14h @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup thru an Oled display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 85dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- 48V phantom power to use wired mic thru the PHA48 accessory
3-Pin LEMO connector configurable on ‘mic’ display menu in 5 options:
▪ ’2 wires’: gain selectable -60 ÷ +40 (-54 dBu ÷ +26 dBu peak), no bias voltage
▪ ‘2 wires + bias’: gain selectable -60 ÷ +40 (-54 dBu ÷ + 6 dBu peak), 5.5 V on 4k7 bias supply
▪ ‘3 wires': gain selectable -60 ÷ +40 (-54 dBu ÷ +26 dBu peak)
▪ ‘2 wires & phantom’: gain selectable -60 ÷ +40 (-54 dBu ÷ +26 dBu peak)
▪ ‘2 wires + bias & phantom’: gain selectable -60 ÷ +40,(-54 dBu ÷ + 6 dBu peak), 5.5 V on 4k7 bias supply