The Telex TR-800 2-Channel UHF Transceiver (A4F RTS) is a 2-channel UHF frequency-agile wireless beltpack for use with the BTR-800. The unit features a durable met-cast magnesium case, an LCD based graphical user interface, and stage announce activation.
The TR-800 is designed with several advanced technology functions, including wireless talk around(ISO) activation, patented Enhanced ClearScan channel search, detachable antennas, and an auto-sensing headset connector that automatically switches between electret and dynamic headset mics.
- Rugged all-metal, 2-channel wireless UHF beltpack with detachable, color-coded 1/4 Wave antennas on stud type connectors
- Cast magnesium construction for increased durability, lighter weight
- Huge selection of UHF frequencies in 18 MHz operational bands, 24 factory preset groups
- 1000' line-of-sight range, AA or NiMH rechargeable battery operation with up to 12 hours of continuous battery life
- Proprietary Intelligent Power Control decreases output power of beltpack in closer proximity to Base Station by 10 dB, eliminates Base Station front-end overload and desensing
- On/Off Volume control knob, talk button with latching function with easy top panel access
- Top panel Battery/Overmodulation and Talk LED lights
- Automatic dynamic or electret mic type detection
- Menu and Set, Up and Down rear panel parameter and navigation buttons with LCD display for simplified control
Transmitter Type Synthesized, 712 Channels Receiver Type Dual Conversion Superheterodyne, Synthesized, 712 Channels, FM RF Frequency Range A3: 518-536MHz Receive/650-668MHz Transmit Transmit Power 50mW max Microphone Input A4F RTS, 7mV sensitivity Antenna Type 2 x 1/4 Wave Signal-to-Noise Ratio Not Specified by Manufacturer Local Headset Output 40 mV Output into 600 Ohms (1% distortion) Frequency Response 300Hz - 8kHz Power Requirements 6 x AA Alkaline
1 x NiMH Rechargeable
Battery Life AA: 12 hours (Continuous)
NiMH: 11 hours (Continuous)
Dimensions 3.75 x 5.05 x 1.65" (95 x 128 x 42mm) Weight 16 oz (454g)