The Telex BTR-800 E88 (470-488 & 590-608 MHz) with A4F is a 2-channel, frequency-agile UHF wireless intercom Base Station, with channel access from each of four full-duplex beltpacks, stage announce output with relay closure, wireless talk around (ISO), the patented Enhanced ClearScan channel search feature, and a talk/listen headset station at the base.
The BTR-800 features a transparent graphical user interface and a backlit display, with advanced technology functions such as combination tone code/RF noise squelch and DSP digital audio processing.
This unit has an A4F RTS headset jack.
- -Wireless UHF intercom Base Station with frequency agility, full-duplexing, and huge selection of available frequencies organized in independent 18MHz bands
- -Factory selected preset frequency groups, 1000' operating range, Transmit power level switch
- -Independent front Portable Station enable/disable buttons with LED status indicators, Telex or RTS front panel 4-pin headset connector reads dynamic or electret headset boom mic type automatically
- -Enhanced ClearScan two-button frequency selection for optimal, interference- and intermodulation-free location use, ranks available frequencies in order of reliability
- -Simultaneous support of up to 4 beltpacks, expandable
- -Large backlit LCD, transparent, menu-driven Graphic User Interface for simplified navigation and assignment
- -Full function Talk/Listen headset station with dedicated headset and boom mic volume and gain controls ,allows for fifth simultaneous user(director, producer, engineer) on intercom channel
- -Compatibility with Audiocom, Clear-Com, RTS/RTS matrix wired and wireless intercoms, dedicated 2-wire XLE and 4-wire RJ-11 connectors
- -Dual Voltage power supply for international use, XLR balanced Auxiliary audio input and output connectivity
General System System Modulation FM Operating Range Up to 1000' (Line of Sight) Tuning 0.005%, Synthesized IFs Power 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, IEC Receptacle Battery Life Not Applicable Charging Time Not Applicable FCC License Part 74
Transmitter Output 100mW Max Deviation 40kHz Modular Distortion <1% @ Full Deviation