Streamline your bag with the SL-2 Dual SuperSlot Wireless Module. This two slot-in wireless receiver integration system easily mounts to the top panel of any 8-Series mixer-recorder. UniSlot and SuperSlot™ wireless receivers from a variety of manufacturers are accepted, including Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Wisycom, and Sennheiser. The SuperSlot protocol supports up to four channels of wireless audio per slot.
An 8-Series mixer-recorder supplies power to the SL-2 and slotted-in receivers - no external DC connector needed. Analog or digital audio is sent from the receivers into the mixer-recorder via the expansion port, reducing messy cabling for power and audio connectivity. The SL-2 offers antenna distribution to slot-in receivers, spreading out the placement of antennas for better RF performance. The rear panel of the SL-2 is equipped with two TA3 connectors for an additional four inputs of AES3 audio and two 4-pin Hirose DC Outputs, each supplying up to 500 mA for powering additional equipment.
• Compatible with the 833, 888, and the Scorpio.
• Accepts two UniSlot or SuperSlot wireless receivers from Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, and Wisycom.
• Built-in antenna distribution with antenna powering for active antennas or boosters.
• Supports remote control of third party smart antennas.
• Two auxiliary MCX antenna ports for connecting other receivers or RF distribution.
• Two TA3 AES3 inputs for an additional 4 channels of digital audio.
• Two DC Outputs via Hirose 4-pin connectors, each supplying up to 500 mA.
• Powers via an 8-Series mixer-recorder.
• Accepts either analog or digital audio from slot-in receivers.
• Ability to set and monitor multiple functions of a SuperSlot-compatible receiver from the 8-Series mixer-recorder.
• RF Scan with visual representation of the RF spectrum.
• Monitor transmitter battery, receiver audio, and RF levels.
• Rugged, lightweight, and compact design.
• Mounts to the top of any 8-Series mixer-recorder.
• Same width as the 833.