Now available for a limited time only, The MixPre-6/KT-MixPro!
The MixPre-6/KT-MixPro is a special package created with K-Tek.
(1) Sound Devices MixPre-6 Recorder
(1) K-Tek Stingray KSTGMIX MixPro Bag
(1) Sound Devices SAM-32SD Memory Card
(1) Sound Devices MX-4AA MixPre Battery Sled
(1) Sound Devices MX-USBY Interface Cable
The MixPre-6 has four (4) discrete mic preamps via combo XLR/1/4 inputs, and one 3.5mm stereo output (2-ch). It can record up to 8 tracks (6 ch + LR mix) It can stream up to 6 analog inputs + 2-channel mix over USB. The 1/4” connectors allow ¼” line-input sources to be connected directly. Records to a removable SD, SDHC or SDX card. Accepts timecode over 3.5mm or HDMI TC input.
- Superior professional-grade audio – new high performance, Sound Devices custom-engineered Kashmir™ mic preamps with analog limiters and new 32-bit A-to-D converters.
- Full-featured mixer – equipped with ergonomic gain controls for fast and accurate mixing, and a custom-designed, wide-bandwidth headphone amp for monitoring. Also includes pan and soloing plus circular LED metering.
- USB audio interface – record while streaming USB audio at the same time; ideal for mixing or recording podcasts, Skype interviews, video blogs or front end to your DAW. Also serves as a useful backup by recording to an SD card.
- Compact and durable – the MixPre-3 is one of the smallest products in its class. Both the MixPre-3 and the slightly larger MixPre-6 are the perfect size for jobs on the run. They are also constructed with a die-cast aluminum chassis making them robust, yet extremely lightweight.
- Touchscreen – sunlight-readable, color LCD using IPS touch-screen technology for the ultimate in convenient easy navigation and operation.
- Mobile app – built-in Bluetooth Smart® Technology enables control from the Sound Devices free Wingman app. Users can start/stop recording, enter/edit metadata, as well as arm, disarm and rename tracks on the MixPre recorder from a mobile device. The Wingman app is available for iOS from the App Store.
- Simultaneous Recording, Mixing, USB audio streaming
The KSTGMIX Stingray MixPro portable workstation is designed for the Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 recorders. More than an ordinary bag, the Stingray MixPro can help turn a small recorder into a portable workstation.
Because these mixers are jam-packed with features and used in a multitude of applications and situations, the K-Tek design team emphasized easy access all around, coupled with operating versatility.
Sized for the MixPre3 and MixPre6, the Stingray MixPro features multiple assets to accommodate all common working styles and methods, including front and back openings for mounting and a versatile front flap to attach wireless receivers. The removable Front Pouch storage compartment is perfect to keep external power options and large enough to hold common location mixing batteries (like an NP-1 style battery with cup or portable USB-C battery tanks).
Oversized MOLLE-style straps accommodate additional accessories ranging from wireless receivers to other Stingray bags and pouches and are positioned on the front of the bag along with the Front Pouch.
For convenient table-top operation, a built-in adjustable kickstand enables convenient control interface access and comfortable viewing whether the user is sitting or standing.
The multi-layer walls feature the same strong protective exterior and soft orange high-contrast interior that K-Tek’s Stingray bags have become famous for. Dual curved zippers encircle each side panel to fully access inputs, outputs and controls. A clear vinyl shield to cover the exposed top opening can be folded back or easily removed. The internal vertical frames give the MixPro the same rigidity and strength that has made the larger Stingray bags the preferred portable workstations of choice.
The combined front and bottom flap allows front mounting, opens wide to access the internal battery packs and media compartment on the bottom of MixPre units, and can even reattach to the back of the MixPro. With MOLLE-style straps outside and inside, attaching accessories is a breeze in any configuration.
Multiple D-Rings allow use with the optional K-Tek Waistbelt (KSWB1) or the included shoulder strap.
The SAM-32SD is a 32GB approved SD/SDHC card for use with Sound Devices and Video Devices products. It is rated at 90 MB/s for read & write speeds (620x).
Industrial grade media card with 5-year warranty.