Two Available Frequency Ranges: AW+ (470-558MHz) & GW1 (558-608MHz)
Bodypack transmitter with 1/8" audio input socket (ew connector),
The SK 500 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution series of wireless transmitters. It operates in the UHF frequency range and can be used with a companion receiver (sold separately), as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, film, and presentation applications.
The bodypack transmitter features 3250 frequencies that are tunable in 25 kHz steps, 20 fixed frequency banks, 32 compatible frequency presets, and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit LCD display shows the current frequency, frequency bank and channel number, metering of AF level, lock status, transmission status, muting function, battery status, and more.
In addition, the operating range is about 330'. This transmitter incorporates a Sennheiser HDX compander system, a defeatable pilot tone squelch, and is equipped with a frequency range from 80 Hz to 18 kHz. Finally, power is supplied by the two included 1.5V AA sized batteries, or by one optional Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. A travel pouch is also included.
- Updated bodypack transmitter with increased bandwidth and transmission power.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Up to 32 compatible channels.
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3250 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- High RF output power (up to 50mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations.