(1) Rode Blimp Windshield With Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System
(1) Rode Dead Wombat Windshield w/ Caring Brush
(1) Sennheiser MZW-415 Foam Windscreen
(1) Sennheiser MZQ100 Mic Clip
(1) Sennheiser Microphone Case
The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. Supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish, supplied with the MZW415 windscreen
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency
- Above 2kHz approaches lobar pattern
The Blimp Windshield and Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System from Rode is designed to provide your shotgun microphone with protection from wind noise and isolation from shock and vibration. The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole with the 3/8" thread attachment at the base. Housed inside the grip is a Mogami microphone cable which splits via a junction box to a flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimize the transference of vibration to the microphone. Dead Wombat windshield, caring brush and tail/patch cable are included.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!