(1) Rode Blimp Windshield With Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System
(1) Rode Dead Wombat Windshield w/ Caring Brush
(1) Sennheiser MZQ40 Mic Clamp
(1) Sennheiser Microphone Case
The MKH60-P48 is an RF Super-Cardioid/Lobe (shortgun) Condenser 48V Phantom Powered Microphone, with switchable -10 dB pad, switchable low cut filter (-5 dB @ 100 Hz) and high frequency boost (+5 dB @ 10 Hz).
The MKH 60 is a lightweight short gun microphone. It is versatile and easy to handle and its superb lateral sound muting makes it an excellent choice for film and reporting applications. Its high degree of directivity ensures high sound quality for distance applications. MKH Series microphones require external power for operation, supplied by input equipment (mixer, recorder, etc.) or by one of several accessory power supplies offered. Microphones are weather-resistant, and therefore ideal for location recording in any environment. All MKH models are low-impedance, balanced output, terminating in a standard 3-pin XLR connector (5-pin XLR on MKH418S).
- Extremely low inherent self-noise - High sensitivity - High directivity throughout the whole frequency range - Transformerless and fully floating balanced output - Infra-sonic cut-off filter - Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion - Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis - Rugged and weather-proof - Black, anodized light metal body
The Blimp Windshield and Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System from Rode is designed to provide your shotgun microphone with protection from wind noise and isolation from shock and vibration. It fits the Rode NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4 and NTG4+ and any shotgun mic up to 12.75" in length.
The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole with the 3/8" thread attachment at the base. Housed inside the grip is a Mogami microphone cable which splits via a junction box to a flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimize the transference of vibration to the microphone.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!