Three Available Frequency Ranges: A (516 - 558 MHz); A1 (470 - 516 MHz); G (566 - 608)
Wireless Lavalier Set Includes
(1) SK 100 G4 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) ME 2-II Lavalier Microphone (omni, condenser)
(1) EM 100 G4 Rackmount Receiver
(1) GA3 Rack Kit
(1) RJ10 Linking Cable
The ew 100 G4-ME 2-II Wireless Bodypack System with ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones that is fully compatible with all previous series. This kit includes an EM100 G4 UHF diversity rackmount receiver, an SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter with ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a GA3 rackmount kit, and a RJ10 linking cable. It can be used to capture audio in indoor environments for hands-free speech and interview applications.
Both transmitter and receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. The bodypack transmitter allows you to charge the (optional) rechargeable battery pack while installed. The receiver's high-contrast LCD display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy. The ew 100 G4-ME 2-II Wireless Bodypack System with ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone is at home in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, and more.
G4 100 Series
- Fully compatible with all previous series.
- New Multi-Channel Setup Capabilities
- Up to 12 systems can be daisy-chained with an Easy Setup function (cable included).
- Improved User Interface
- High-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, dedicated Escape button.
- Lighter Weight
- New: aluminum housing for SKM handheld transmitters.
- Added Functionality
- Programmable mute switch added to SKM handheld transmitters.
- More In The Box: Rackmount now included with every 100 series set.
The EM 100 G4 Wireless UHF True Diversity Rackmount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. It can be used when paired with a G4 transmitter and microphone (sold separately) to capture audio in sound reinforcement applications.
The receiver features, XLR and 1/4" outputs, multi-channel setup capabilities, true-diversity UHF reception, 42 MHz bandwidth, 1680 tunable frequencies, the allocation for up to 12 receivers, and a comprehensive high-contrast LCD display. With enhanced features that include automatic frequency scan, transmitter sync (via infrared), and sturdy metal construction, the EM 100 is well suited for professional applications in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, DJ applications, and more.
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
The transmitter features 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 kHz steps with 20 fixed frequency banks and up to 12 compatible frequency presets. There is 1 user bank with up to 12 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency band and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, battery status, and more.
Furthermore, the transmitter is equipped with a mute switch and is powered by two 1.5V AA size batteries or by one Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. It is built with a rugged metal housing. The SK 100 G4 transmitter will operate about 8 hours and is equipped with a 1/8" line/mic input jack. With 25 Hz to 18 kHz AF frequency response, the SK 100 G4 is designed to deliver a natural audio quality.
- - Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- - Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- - Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- - Up to 20 compatible channels.
- - Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- - Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300'
- - High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.