Scorpio Firmware v2.0 available for download now!
New Scorpio features include:
- Dugan Automixing, 16 channels.
- Support for additional third party USB control surfaces via the MCU protocol.
- Icon Platform X+
- Icon Platform B+
- Behringer X-TOUCH
- Mackie MCU Pro
- Support for SD-Remote Sound Report features, including the ability to email CSV and PDF versions.
- SuperSlot support for Sennheiser EK-6042.
- Set frequency, calibration tone, squelch level, and pilot squelch of the Sennheiser EK-6042 from the Scorpio user interface.
- Monitor RF signal strength, TX battery levels, and active antenna.
- EK-6042 does not support RF Scan via the Scorpio. All scans need to be run from the EK-6042 itself.
- Power Status indicator added to Meters screen indicating current power source and status.
- Support for nested record folders: create up to 3 tiers of folders, not including mono take folders.
- Custom mapping of third party controller buttons to Scorpio functions.
- New shortcuts for Automixer Mode On/Off plus Edit Scene, Edit Take, Edit Notes for the */** toggles and Menu+PFL shortcuts.
- New USB-A Charge Out menu with settings for 500 mA and 1.5 A.
- Ctrl + P from keyboard now captures a screenshot as a PNG.
New SD-Remote v2.00 features include:
- Sound Reports Tab
- Edit Sound Report Info
- Trigger creation of Scorpio Sound Reports.
- Email Sound Reports as a CSV and PDF.
For a complete list of features & changes and fixes please visit the download page!