(1) Lectrosonics SRC Dual Channel Slot Receiver (941 - 960 MHz)
(2) Lectrosonics SMV Single Battery Bodypack Transmitter (941 - 960 MHz)
(1) New Lectrosonics SREXT External Use SR Adapter
(1) New TAI Audio Locking SR - BDS Power Cable
(2) New TAI Audio TA3F - XLRM Audio Cable
The Lectrosonics SRc units each consist of two receivers which are built into a single, ultra-compact housing, with optional adaptors for video camera receiver slots and for standalone use. The two internal receivers can be operated separately, each using switching, antenna combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio diversity reception. The audio inputs of the receivers can be mixed internally or left separated for discrete recording tracks or external mixing.
Tracking front-end filters provide excellent out-of-band rejection of RF noise, making the receivers ideal performers in extreme RF conditions. And DSP compatibility modes allow the receivers to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, including the IFB transmitters, as well as a variety of other wireless systems. An IR (infrared) port is included to simplify setup with IR enabled transmitters.
The SmartTune feature quickly and automatically selects frequencies based on local scan data. Audio frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz +- 1dB. Four frequency ranges are available for worldwide use.
SMQV: To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the “V” series SM transmitters offer selectable output power of 100 or 250 mW. A third selection at 50 mW is provided for some theatrical applications where the system design specifies lower transmitter power.
The input section features the unique servo bias input circuitry with a standard TA5M type jack for use with electret lavaliere mics, dynamic mics, or line level signals. A DSP-controlled analog audio limiter is employed before the A-D converter. The limiter has a range of more than 30 dB for excellent overload protection and a dual release envelope that makes the limiter acoustically transparent while maintaining low distortion. The limiter recovers quickly from brief transients, with no audible side effects, and also recovers slowly from sustained high levels to keep audio distortion low while preserving short term dynamics.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless™ Technology*
(U.S. Patent #7,225,135)
- Variable, selectable power output:Membrane switch control panel with LCD display256 synthesized UHF frequencies
- SMQV: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW
- Wide input dynamic range
- DSP based pilot-tone signal
- Circulator/Isolator output stage
- Splash-proof, machined aluminum housing
- Non-corrosive, super-hard finish