(1) Lectrosonics SRC Dual Channel Slot Receiver (941 - 960 MHz)
(2) Lectrosonics SMQV Single Battery Bodypack Transmitter (941 - 960 MHz)
(2) Sanken COS-11d Lavalier Microphones w/ clip, windscreen, rubber mount & case
(1) New Lectrosonics SREXT External Use SR Adapter
(1) New TAI Audio Locking SR - BDS Power Cable
(2) New TAI Audio TA3F - XLRM Audio Cable
The Lectrosonics SRC consist of two receivers which are built into a single, ultra-compact housing, with optional adaptors for video camera receiver slots and for standalone use. The two internal receivers can be operated separately, each using switching, antenna combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio diversity reception. The audio inputs of the receivers can be mixed internally or left separated for discrete recording tracks or external mixing.
Tracking front-end filters provide excellent out-of-band rejection of RF noise, making the receivers ideal performers in extreme RF conditions. And DSP compatibility modes allow the receivers to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, including the IFB transmitters, as well as a variety of other wireless systems. An IR (infrared) port is included to simplify setup with IR enabled transmitters.
The SmartTune feature quickly and automatically selects frequencies based on local scan data. Audio frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz +- 1dB. Four frequency ranges are available for worldwide use.
SMQV: To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the “V” series SM transmitters offer selectable output power of 100 or 250 mW. A third selection at 50 mW is provided for some theatrical applications where the system design specifies lower transmitter power.
The input section features the unique servo bias input circuitry with a standard TA5M type jack for use with electret lavaliere mics, dynamic mics, or line level signals. A DSP-controlled analog audio limiter is employed before the A-D converter. The limiter has a range of more than 30 dB for excellent overload protection and a dual release envelope that makes the limiter acoustically transparent while maintaining low distortion. The limiter recovers quickly from brief transients, with no audible side effects, and also recovers slowly from sustained high levels to keep audio distortion low while preserving short term dynamics.
• Variable, selectable power output:Membrane switch control panel with LCD display256 synthesized UHF frequencies
• SMQV: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW
• Wide input dynamic range
• DSP based pilot-tone signal
• Circulator/Isolator output stage
• Splash-proof, machined aluminum housing
• Non-corrosive, super-hard finish
The Sanken COS-11D Miniature Lavalier Microphone delivers the audio performance that meets the standards of digital wireless microphone transmitters. The COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal. The wide frequency response ensures accurate, transparent audio reproduction and its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing feedback and off-axis noise.
An improved water-resistant mesh screen protects against humidity, perspiration, makeup, bad weather, etc. The miniature profile of the lavalier makes it an ideal solution for professional theater, video recording, film and broadcast applications.
• Optimized for Digital Transmitters; The COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal.
• TA5 Connection; The COS-11D features a TA5 connection for use with compatible bodypack transmitters.
• Meets High Definition Audio Standards; The wide frequency response, low noise and transparent audio reproduction meet the demands of high-definition audio sound-reinforcement and recording systems.
• Omnidirectional Polar Pattern; The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections.
• Water Resistant Mesh Screen; The improved mesh screen protects the element against moisture damage.
• Miniature Profile; The miniature profile of the lavalier makes it an ideal solution for professional theater, video recording, film and broadcast applications.