B1 Frequency (537.600 - 614.375 MHz; Blocks 21, 22 & 23)
(1) Lectrosonics SRC Dual Channel Slot Receiver, B1
(2) Lectrosonics LMb Wideband Bodypack Transmitter, B1
(2) Sanken COS-11d Lavalier Microphones w/ clip, windscreen, rubber mount & case
(1) Lectrosonics SREXT External Use SR Adapter
(1) TAI Audio Locking SR - BDS Power Cable
(2) TAI Audio TA3F - XLRM Audio Cable
The Lectrosonics SRc units each consist of two receivers which are built into a single, ultra-compact housing, with optional adaptors for video camera receiver slots and for standalone use. The two internal receivers can be operated separately, each using switching, antenna combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio diversity reception. The audio inputs of the receivers can be mixed internally or left separated for discrete recording tracks or external mixing.
These new Digital Hybrid Wireless dual-channel diversity slot receivers include a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks or 76 MHz. Tuning steps of 100 kHz or 25 kHz allow for up to 3072 frequencies per band. Tracking front-end filters provide excellent out-of-band rejection of RF noise, making the receivers ideal performers in extreme RF conditions. And DSP compatibility modes allow the receivers to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, including the IFB transmitters, as well as a variety of other wireless systems. An IR (infrared) port is included to simplify setup with IR enabled transmitters. The SmartTune feature quickly and automatically selects frequencies based on local scan data. Audio frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz +- 1dB. Four frequency ranges are available for worldwide use.
The LMb is the latest successor in Lectrosonics’ line of economical beltpack transmitters designed for applications including theater, house of worship, TV, ENG, video and film production. The LMb features an all-metal housing, wire belt clip, 50 mW of RF power, 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps (yielding up to 3,072 selectable frequencies) and an integrated multi-function switch with menu-selectable modes for power, mute or talkback. A graphic LCD and membrane switch panel plus IR synch port make setup and operation a snap. Power is provided via two AA batteries.
The Sanken COS-11D Miniature Lavalier Microphone delivers the audio performance that meets the standards of digital wireless microphone transmitters. The COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal. The wide frequency response ensures accurate, transparent audio reproduction and its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing feedback and off-axis noise.
An improved water-resistant mesh screen protects against humidity, perspiration, makeup, bad weather, etc. The miniature profile of the lavalier makes it an ideal solution for professional theater, video recording, film and broadcast applications.
- Optimized for Digital Transmitters; The COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal.
- TA5 Connection; The COS-11D features a TA5 connection for use with compatible bodypack transmitters.
- Meets High Definition Audio Standards; The wide frequency response, low noise and transparent audio reproduction meet the demands of high-definition audio sound-reinforcement and recording systems.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern; The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections.
- Water Resistant Mesh Screen; The improved mesh screen protects the element against moisture damage.
- Miniature Profile; The miniature profile of the lavalier makes it an ideal solution for professional theater, video recording, film and broadcast applications.