Block 22 (563.200 - 588.700 MHz)
This Lectrosonics IFB package contains the following.
This system includes:
1x Lectrosonics T4 IFB Transmitter
2x Lectrosonics R1A Receiver
2x Sony MDR-ZX110
1x AC Power Supply
Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFB R1a receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate.
The receiver is housed in a rugged machined aluminum package. An optional spring-loaded belt clip (shown at right) provides a secure mounting on a wide variety of belts, pockets and fabrics. The belt clip is removable to reduce its size and allow mounting into other types of bags and belt worn mounting systems common in field production.
- Preset frequency can be set without power or transmitter signal
- Scan mode stores up to five additional frequencies
- Multi-color LED and rotary control for programming and operation
- High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
- Rugged machined aluminum housing
- Attached battery door
- 8 hours battery life (alkaline)
- 20 hours battery life (lithium)
- 256 frequencies in 100 kHz increments
- Microprocessor controlled
- Pilot tone squelch
- Compandor noise reduction
he Lectrosonics IFBT4 UHF transmitter was designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high quality audio are essential. The IFBT4 can be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems.
Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless™ systems overcome channel noise in a dramatically new way, digitally encoding the audio in the transmitter and decoding it in the receiver, yet still sending the encoded information via an analog FM wireless link. This proprietary algorithm is not a digital implementation of an analog compandor but a technique that can be accomplished only in the digital domain, even though the inputs and outputs are analog.
Because it uses an analog FM link, Digital Hybrid Wireless™ enjoys all the benefits of conventional FM wireless systems, such as excellent range, efficient use of RF spectrum, and resistance to interference. However, unlike conventional FM systems, it does away with the analog compandor and its artifacts.
Microprocessor control provides user-friendly operation and eliminates transients at turn-on and turn-off. The transmitter output is muted in the TUNE mode to avoid generating interference in other wireless systems while scrolling up and down to change frequencies.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless™ technology
- 256 UHF frequencies in 100kHz steps
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- 250 mW power output for long range use
- Pilot tone squelch control
- Multi-use XLR input jack
- Built-in microphone preamp
- DIP switch programmable intercom input
- Tx mute for frequency scrolling
- Multi-function LCD display
- Compact size for use anywhere
- Rugged machined aluminum construction