*Please note, due to IATA regulations, we are unable to expedite shipment of lithium batteries. All lithium battery orders must ship via ground service.*
The IDX ENDURA ELITE offers a 9.2Ah, 136Wh capacity to support the higher loads of HD cameras. It also features a dual cartridge system specifically designed to meet transportation regulations for domestic and international travel.
- Dual Power Cartridges
- -Two identical PC-14 power cartridges are housed inside the outer casing of the ELITE. This design allows for an easy exchange of cartridges, reducing the cost of replacement batteries.
- Battery Protection
- -Built into Individual Power Cartridges:
-Temperature protection (non reset)
- -Digi-View gives the camera operator an accurate display of the ELITES's remaining capacity, shown via the camera's viewfinder.
- LED Indicators
- -Five LEDs are located on the side of the ELITE with 10 settings to display remaining battery capacity. This is done in increments of 10% by full/flashing combination of the five LEDs.
- Battery Circuit Protection
- -Battery circuit protection ensures the ELITE is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, and exposure to high temperatures. This high level of protection is built into both PC-14 power cartridges.
- Charging Options
- -The ELITE can be charged using IDX sequential or simultaneous ENDURA chargers (VL-2SPLUS or VL-4S series).
|Output Voltage||14.8 V DC
Max Output Voltage: 16.8 VDC
|Capacity||136 Wh (68 Wh + 68 Wh dual cartridge system)
|End Voltage||12 V (factory setting) with an option to deactivate|
|Ambient Temperature||To Charge:
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
50 to 86°F recommended (10 to 30 °C)
-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
50 to 104°F recommended (10 to 40°C)
-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
32 to 68°F recommended (0 to 20°C)
|Dimensions||3.9 x 6.7 x 2.8" (10 x 17 x 7 cm)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)|