*Please note, due to IATA regulations, we are unable to expedite shipment of lithium batteries. All lithium battery orders must ship via ground service.*
The IDX E-HL9 is a lithium ion, V-Mount battery. It offers 87Wh for 14.4VDC equipment in a compact package.
- -With a continuous draw of up to 10 Amps, the E-HL9 has an impressive capacity using highly durable cell technology. High-load capacity results in 50% higher discharge rate for this series.
- Low Temperature Discharge
- -Advanced low temperature discharge characteristics prohibit a voltage drop off down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit in extreme environment conditions.
- -Longer overall lifecycle operators can expect about 10% longer battery viability when the 500-cycle level is reached.-
- -PowerLink technology allows two E-HL9 batteries to be docked together, doubling capacity up to 176Wh for longer run times and high power needs.
- -Digi-View gives the camera operator an accurate display of the E-HL9's remaining capacity, shown via the camera's viewfinder.
- Power Indication
- -5 Power Status LEDs are located on the side of the E-HL9 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity, shown in increments of 20%.
- -BMS is a unique software package that enables users to monitor the history and condition of their batteries to increase their life span. BMS gathers battery data and provides PC access to a comprehensive database, invaluable when managing large fleets of ELITE, E-10 and E-HL9 batteries.
- Circuit Protection
- -Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL9 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
Chemistry Lithium-Ion Output Voltage 14.4VDC Connection Sony V-Mount Capacity 87Wh
Weight 1.63 lbs
Dimensions (WxHxD) 3.35 x 5.51 x 2.28"
8.5 x 14 x 5.8cm