DEMO 633 Unit in EXCELLENT Condition. Comes with full manufacturer's warranty.
The 633 is a compact, six-input mixer with 10-track integrated recorder featuring our new PowerSafe technology The 633 records 24-bit at 48kHz of all ten tracks (six tracks at either 94 kHz or 192 kHz.)
The 633 is Powered by a unique Quad Power supply with PowerSafe technology, the unit is operational from any of four power sources. Sources can include external DC (12-18 V), two removable 7.2 V L-type lithium ion cells, and six internal AA batteries. When all power sources are removed or depleted, the unit's PowerSafe circuitry is activated. PowerSafe keeps the 633 operating for up to 10 seconds and ensures that all file operations are fully closed and the unit gracefully shuts down or gives time to connect a fresh power source.
Other features include Ambeint Time Code Master Clock generator, intuitive menus via color LCD interface, multiple mic/line output configurations on XLR and TA-3 connectors, two-channel AES3 or AES42, four channels of AES output. Metadata editing via front panel or external USB Keyboard.
Orca Audio Mixer Bags are the first in the world to offer maximum protection for the sensitive gear inside, thanks to their durable external aluminum frame, internal honeycomb frame, and layers of foam and EVA. They are all meticulously designed by photographers and audio experts to carry, protect and enable operation of all audio mixers, in any location. The Orca Audio Bags come in 3 different sizes to hold most of the audio mixers in the market.
- The world’s first audio bag with an aluminum frame, and the first that provides access to the gear inside from 6 directions.
- “ORCA Lift”, the first solution in the world to help audio operators position the mixer from any size to any level.
- Special sliding system to secure any mixer inside the bag.
- Top Clear TPU for easy viewing.
- Unique battery pocket with extra rubber battery fittings.
- Detachable carrying handles & shoulder strap.
- Two giant pockets for storing any audio accessories.
- Four external detachable pouches and 9 rubber bands to hold any size of wireless system
- Front bungee cords to hold boom pole or cables.
- Can be connected to the Orca Harness, to ease the load off user.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.