Demo unit in like-new condition.
Block C1 (614.400 - 691.175 MHz)
Up to six VRT2 modules may be installed per each 1RU Venue 2 receiver frame. Each module supports up to 3072 tunable frequencies across a 75 MHz range (three standard Lectrosonics blocks), matching the tuning ranges of SSM, LT and LMb "large bandwidth" transmitters. VRT2 modules incorporate Lectrosonics’ new IQ dynamic tracking filters, which accommodate a wide range of transmitter RF power levels while also enabling extremely tight channel spacing—critical features as the available RF spectrum continues to shrink.
The receiver modules can be operated independently, each with switched diversity reception for a total of six audio channels, or operated in pairs for more robust diversity reception with one audio channel per module pair. Combinations can be mixed and matched within one frame. Receiver modules are easy to change, with no tools required, and may be installed in any position, except when paired for ratio diversity reception.
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
- Chassis Models:
- VRMWB - 230 MHz bandwidth (Wideband)
- Receiver Modules:
- VRS - Standard Receiver
- VRT - With Tracking Front End
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® system
- Six-channel modular configuration
- SmartTune™ for auto frequency selection
- Standard Module (Fixed Bandwidth) for most situations
- Tracking Module (with Frequency Tracking Filters) for congested and hostile RF environments
- Built in zero-gain antenna amplifiers allow RF signal "loop through" to additional Venue Receiver systems
- OptiBlend™ (Ratio Diversity), SmartDiversity™ (Antenna Phase Diversity) or Frequency Diversity
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- DSP based pilot tone
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- LCD interface for setup and monitoring
- USB and RS-232 computer interface and VRpanel software (part of LecNet2™)