Offering the same value, comfort, and sound quality of our popular E6 Omni, our E6 Directional Earset is designed for even more gain before feedback in noisy or loudspeaker-intensive spaces.
Our E6 Earset Mics are practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences. They're incredibly comfortable for the wearer. They capture sources clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback. And their unique quick-swap cable extends the equipment life many times over. In addition, the quick-swap cable makes the same earset compatible with virtually any wireless mic system, simply by switching cables instead of buying an entirely new mic!
We\'ve mounted our tiniest mic capsule on an even tinier boom that is rugged and incredibly lightweight. Silicon padding at the earpiece helps keep the boom comfortably in place, even with glasses or other head-worn accessories. We offer the widest range of boom and windscreen colors to match virtually any skin tone, and each mic can easily be custom-fitted to any wearer. Once adjusted to fit your head, the tough springy boom keeps its shape when stored.
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Sounds like a world-class performance mic
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier.
Style & Comfort
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind - only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Bendable boom custom fits every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Stiffer boom is easily adjusted yet holds its shape, making it perfect for single-wearer applications
- Exclusive quick-swap cables for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Extremely resistant to sweat and water
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid & Hypercardioid Caps Included|
|Frequency Response||30Hz to 15kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||125dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load
+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
|Output Impedance||2k Ohms|
|Output Connectors||Switchcraft TA5F Connector for Lectrosonics Transmitters|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||0.07 oz (2g)|