This used wireless intercom system is in great condition. It has been tested and verified working to spec by our service department.
1x Used Clear-Com Tempest B424 4-Channel Base Station, 2.4GHz - Model #TMB44524INCC w/ Antennas, Power Cable & Sync Cable
1x Used Clear-Com Tempest CCT-RT Transceiver
5x Used Tempest CP242 4-Channel Belt Pack, 2.4GHz - Model #TMR4252INCC
5x NEW Telex PH-88 Headsets w/ XLR4F Connector
The Tempest2400 is the only 4-audio channel, digital wireless intercom system that offers world-wide, license-free operation in the 2.4GHz band. A total of 10 Tempest2400 BaseStations and Tempest2400 full duplex wireless BeltStations can be operated on one system with no frequency coordination required. Tempest2400 Wireless Intercom System is ideal for indoors, outdoors and touring applications.
Tempest TMP-B424 Wireless System Features:
- Up to 5 BeltStations can access all 4 intercom channels and “Dual-Listen” to 2 of the 4 intercom channels on a single BaseStation.
- Compatible with all major 2-wire and Matrix intercom systems
- Capable of functioning in very high ambient noise environments with extremely high audio dynamics range (>94dB)
- Unique to Tempest, patented RF architecture allows the system to co-exist with Wi-Fi networks.
- Utilizes Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology to maintain the high possible voice audio quality
- Enhanced with 2xTX technology that greatly increases audio intelligibility by significantly reducing the Effective Packet ErrorRate
- iSelect On Command Roaming to allow users to movefrom one coverage to another
- Other base station features: Stage Announce, Unique GPIO Contact Closures, Remote Talk Kill and Auxiliary Input/Output
Tempest TMP-B424 BaseStation Specifications:
- Intercom Audio Channels: 4
- Full Duplex BeltStations per BaseStation: 5 (in Normal Mode);
- Half-Duplex, Shared BeltStations per base station: Unlimited
- Number of Antenna Ports per BaseStation: 2
- Antenna Connector Type: RP-TNC
- Number of Synchronized BaseStations: 10
- BaseStation/BeltStation pairing: Mini-jack/cable
- Programming Port: USB
- Stage Announce and GPO Closures: 6 relays via DB15
- 2-Wire Intercom Interface: 4 channels via XLR-3F with XLR-3M loop
- 2-Wire Compatibility: Clear-Com, RTS, and balanced compatible
- 4-Wire/Matrix Connection: 4 ports via RJ-45
- Aux Input: ¼“ 3-conductor jack accepts -4 to +8 dB,balanced, transformer isolated
- Aux Output: ¼“ 3-conductor jack nominal -4 to +8 dB,balanced, transformer isolated
- Stage Announce Output: XLR-3M, nominal -4 to +8 dB,balanced, transformer isolated
- Front-Panel Headset: 4-pin male connector
- Microphone Type: Dynamic or Electret, Auto-selected
- Dimensions: 1-RU unit, 19 in W x 1.76 in H x 12 in D (483 mm x 44 mm x 190 mm)
- Weight: 10.5 oz (4.75 kg)
- Environment: -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)
The Clear Com Tempest 2400 CP-242 4 Channel Beltpack comes with Li-Poly rechargeable battery and AC USB wall charger, Tempest 2400 2.4GHz 4-channel, dual-listen wireless BeltStation, 4-PIN male XLR, program port and USB connector.
The Tempest Remote Transceiver is an optional accessory that allows antennas to be located up to 1,500 feet away from the Tempest2400 BaseStation without the RF signal loss that is associated with using long runs of coaxial cable.
The Tempest Remote Transceiver connects to the rear of the BaseStation with standard CAT-5 wiring with RJ-45 connectors. Note that there are two RJ-45 connectors on the back of the BaseStation and they are not interchangeable. The second RJ-45 is for a LAN connection.
The Transceiver antenna connectors are made to be water resistant, so outdoor use is acceptable. The cable connections on the bottom of the transceiver are not water tight, so always protect from immersion. In severely blowing rain, it may be prudent to protect with an RF transparent cover.
Clear Com Tempest CP-242 4 Channel Beltpack Features
- Backlit LCD display
- Local programmable controls
- Unique GPO addressing
- Vibrate Call function
- On-Command roaming with iSelect to allow users to move between coverage areas
- Discreet audio path for point-to-point communication
- Ability to select, monitor, mix and talk simultaneously on two of the four audio intercom channels using the A/B and C/D channel selectors
- BeltStations can operate in either Normal or Shared Mode
Clear Com Tempest CP-242 Beltpack highlights
- Advanced internal antenna that acts as both transmiter and receiver
- Designed for harsh physical conditions in demanding “around the clock” productions with a strong, light-weight ABS copolymer blend with a high performance polyurethane over-mold
- Option to use Li-Polymer Battery (supplied standard) or AA Batteries
- LCD display shows current battery level and approximate time left to empty
- BeltStation Program Port for fast base station pairing and programming
- Very lightweight design
- Adjustable, lightly padded headband
- Noise-cancelling dynamic microphone on adjustable gooseneck boom arm
- Comfortable and durable Moleskin covering for earpad