The A10-RACK is a 4 slot, 8 channel, 1RU wireless microphone receiver enclosure. The A10-RACK accepts up to 4 dual-channel slot-in receivers, providing a total of 8 separate audio feeds. The A10-RACK provides high-quality antenna distribution, power distribution, up to 8 channels of analogue and/or AES digital audio via XLR-M connectors and an 8 channel Dante audio interface.
Most unislot and Superslot™ receivers are compatible, such as the A10-RX from Audio Ltd as well as those from Wisycom and Lectrosonics. It occupies 1-RU and is ideal for cart-based workflows and productions that require integration to a full Dante audio network. It even features pass-through capability to enable cascading of two A10-RACKs for a total of 16 channels.
Some key features of the A10-RACK are:
• Full Dante audio network integration for up to four Superslot compatible wireless mic
receivers (eight audio channels), such as Audio Limited’s A10-RX, as well as some models
by Wisycom and Lectrosonics.
• Antenna distribution with bias power for active antennas and pass-through for a second A10-
RACK for a total of 16 channels
• Power distribution via 4-pin XLR-M socket, 10-18VDC
• Analogue or AES outputs via eight XLR-M sockets on rear panel
• Each receiver can be set to output analogue or AES individually (if receiver supports it)
• Each receiver outputs analogue or AES and Dante simultaneously
• Includes a secondary Ethernet port for Dante redundancy or daisy-chaining a second A10-
• USB-B port for updating RX firmware via Mic2Wav app
• 470-694MHz front-end RF filter bandwidth
• 1RU chassis size with adjustable rack ears to set required depth
The A10-RACK fits slot-in receivers with maximum dimensions of:
• Slot height: 18mm (0.71 inches)
• Slot width: 68.3mm (2.69 inches)
• Width between SMAs: 84.4mm (3.32 inches)